COVID-19 Safety Precautions
We are excited to reopen our Spa by appointment only on Tuesday, June 16, 2020.
In preparation to reopen, we had to take some necessary steps and precautions to address the current situation and to ensure your safety and safety of our staff.
Below is a list of some of our daily procedures that will be in place as we open our door again:
- Our front desk or your therapist will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the spa for your appointment.
- We will not schedule and/or service any clients who exhibit signs of active illness, including; fever, sore throat or any respiratory related issues.
- No staff member will be allowed to come to work if they exhibit any of the above symptoms
- We will provide hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use immediately when you enter the spa. In addition, you will find multiple sanitation stations within our facility to use as needed.
- To reduce waiting times for you and to reduce the number of clients in the reception area at any one time, we will allow greater time in between clients. We will also limit the number of therapists and employees working during each shift. We will allow for downtime in between clients so rooms can be properly sanitized and air filtered.
- We ask that you wear a mask or scarf when waiting in the “open public areas” such as the waiting room
- You will no longer offer magazines, coffee, and/or snacks, as these items can easily become contaminated and are difficult to clean and disinfect. Bottled water will be available upon request.
- All of our therapists and employees will be wearing masks at all times
- In addition to face masks, our estheticians (skin care/waxing specialists) will be wearing vinyl face shields when working close to the face and during all facial procedures or facial waxing.
- Our spa will be open by appointment only. Our doors will be locked to the general public. If you need to buy a product or gift certificate you may use our website store or you may schedule an appointment for pick up. We also offer free shipping. We will not be accepting walk-ins. We ask that you arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment and let us know if you are running late. We will not allow any people inside our facility that are not receiving a service. The only exception would be in case of the minor.
- Our salt room will be available only to one client at the time. We will make an exception for families from the same household but the maximum number can not exceed 4.
- We will not allow visits to our salt room if you show any respiratory related symptoms or fever. We will not allow visits to our salt room for anyone with compromised immune system and/or any underlying conditions.
- Upon entering the facility clients and staff will be provided with a hand sanitizer and have their temperature taken with infrared touch free forehead thermometer. We will also have an aerosol sanitizer to use on the bottom of your shoes that we will ask you to use to reduce any chance of carrying germs from the sidewalks and parking lot.
- Our staff will wear protective gear and constantly sterilize all surfaces clients or staff come in contact with.
- Our HEPA and UV air filtration units will be running full time alongside the clients during all facial and massage treatments to immediately and constantly filter any particles
- Essential oil diffusers with organic antibacterial/antiviral oils will be used throughout the spa
- Separate disinfection protocols for the treatment rooms after each client and at the end of each shift are also in place.
Thank you for your cooperation. Stay safe and healthy!